Amazing Devotional Trip To Do Dham
Do Dham Package – Day wise Itinerary
Places to be visited – Haridwar|Kedarnath|Badrinath|Rudraprayag
5 Nights / 6 Days
•Phata/Sersi/Rampur/Sitapur – 2 Nights
•Kedarnath Shrine – 1 Night
• Badrinath – 1 Night
• Rudraprayag – 1 Night
Day 01: Haridwar – Sersi/Phata/Rampur/Sitapur (250 Kms/9 hrs)
Welcome to Haridwar. Morning drive from Haridwar to Rampur/Sitapur via Guptkashi and night stay at hotel.
Day 02: Phata/Sersi/Rampur/Sitapur- Kedarnath Shrine (16 Kms Trek/6 Hrs – One way)
Early morning drop to Sonprayag to take Govt approved vehicle to reach Gaurikund. Trek starts from here to Kedarnath. Start to ascend on trek route either by walk or pony/doli (at own cost). Helicopter service is also available for Kedarnath (at own cost). Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woollen, toiletries and clothes.
Day 03: Kedarnath Shrine –Phata/Sersi/Rampur/Sitapur (16 Kms Trek/6 Hrs – One way)
Kedarnath Shrine- one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. Kedarnath and the four abovementioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.After performing Pooja & Darshan, return to Sitapur/Rampur. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Phata/Sersi/Rampur/ Sitapur – Badrinath (230 kms / 9 Hrs)
Morning start for Badrinath, en-route visit Joshimath (Narshimha Temple), on arrival check in at hotel, in the evening visit Badrinath temple, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Badrinath – Pipalkoti – Rudraprayag – (160 Kms/6-7 Hrs)
Early morning after having a bath in the Taptkund, have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pind-dan/Shradh of ancestors (Pitrus).
Badrinath: one of the “Four Dhams” is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop.
TaptKund: Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
NaradKund: A recess in the river, near TaptKund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered by Jagad Guru Shankaracharya and established in temple.
Brahma Kapal: A flat platform on the bank of river Alaknanda. Hindus perform propitiating rites for their deceased ancestors.
Mana Village: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Day 6: Rudraprayag – Haridwar – (140 Kms/07 Hrs)
Morning drive back to Haridwar, en-route see the Panch Prayags.
Panch Prayag: Panch Prayag is an expression used to connote the five sacred river confluences in Uttarakhand, India. The five prayags are Vishnuprayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag, Rudraprayag and Devprayag, in the descending flow sequence of their occurrence.
Tour Package Includes:
- All transfers/sightseeing services by private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as per above Itinerary.
- Neat, clean & hygienic accommodation on Twin/Double sharing as per request.
- Inclusive of transport services for 11 nights and 12 days (From Haridwar).
- All toll tax and parking are included.
Tour Package Excludes:
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees etc & any kind of insurance
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will be needed to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same.
Special Requirements for Yatra:
Yatri should carry their personal items such as Raincoat, Umbrella, Monkey cap, Hand gloves, Sweater/Pullover, Canvas Shoes, Torch, Oxygen cylinder & Medicines.
Precaution for Yatra:
- Cover your head with Monkey cap or any other woollen clothes while on high altitude to avoid hill-sickness, giddiness etc. especially at Kedarnath & Yamunotri.
- Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as pony (horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
Notes & Information:
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet.
- In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered by the passengers. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, Yatri will not be allowed to proceed for tour.
- Bio-metric based registration is done by Uttarakhand Govt. free of cost.
- Note this is only an indicative itinerary and it can be changed according to guest requirement.
- Keep valid Photo id & address proof of each member, needed at the time of Check-In at hotel.
- Check the timings of breakfast & dinner at all hotels at the time of Check-In.
- Early Check-In or late Check-Out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by hotel. The standard Check-in time is 1200 Hrs and the standard Check-out time is 1000 Hrs or depends on particular hotel.
- Keep driver’s mobile & Service manager number with you all time during journey.
- Consult driver/our representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow given timings, then passenger may miss particular sightseeing / transfers and we will not be responsible to arrange the same. Passenger has to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go up to permissible point only, from that point any arrangement is to be made all extra at own cost. • Alternative hotel will be provided, in case mentioned hotel is not available for your travelling dates.
- All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions are based as specified in the itinerary.
- The above-mentioned tour cost does not include any early morning or latenight transfer surcharges.
- Always travel with minimum baggage. In case of excess baggage passenger will have to opt an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost Borne by the guest directly.
- Category of rooms in the packages normally considered as base category of rooms.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a cot or a mattress (roll away bed) as per hotel.
- There are no deluxe facilities in Kedarnath due to high altitude and only bed system is available.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- We reserve the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising with any services. Most of the hotels do not have lift/elevator facility, In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can try to arrange rooms at the lowest possible floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb least number of stairs. • We request all clients to check twice for the inclusions and exclusions. And rates with or without taxes.
- We shall not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, accident or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels & Tours. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
- In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested, please inform us in writing with booking Id.
- Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter/ mail. Advance will be refunded via cheque or NEFT/ credit reversal after adjustment of the retention charge (as applicable) as per hotel policy. In case if the booking amount was paid using credit /Debit Card an additional processing fee of 5% would be deducted.
- Booking processing charges of 10% will be levied on all the refunds in addition to Cancellation Charges if any Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically/cheque to your bank account.
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org dodham
do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham , do dham