Amazing Soulmate special Hanoi tour
Duration – 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
Hanoi Arrival – city tour afternoon
Hanoi – Halong Bay – stay on Cruise
Halong Bay – Hanoi
Hanoi – Siem Reap (by flight only)
Angkor Full Day
Siem Reap Departure
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR AFTERNOON
- Welcome to Hanoi, one of the most charming city in Asia. Upon arriving, you will be welcomed by our guide then transfer to hotel for checking in.
- Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi. Stop at Ho Chi Minh Complex where you will explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which is the symbol for Hanoi. Take a look President Palace then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about the life of Uncle Ho. Explore education system during dynasties at Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
- Travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, you will set sail, join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters. Explore the Amazing cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing, Also reach to the peak point of the cave for a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay. Then, cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- In the early evening, Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese menu for dinner and then relax or joining some activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
- Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, exploring the bay on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Back to the wharf. Come back to Hanoi.
- Free time for shopping in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 04: HA NOI – SIEM REAP (B)
- Breakfast at hotel then joining our full day city tour to discover thousand years old capital. Freetime leisure on your own before our guide meet up at hotel then transfer to airport for your flight to Siem Reap.
- Upon arrival, welcome by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to hotel for checking in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 05: ANGKOR FULL DAY (B)
- Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon – huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas – impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries.
- Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Overnight in Siem Reap!
DAY 06: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siem Reap airport for your departure flight.
END OF SERVICES!
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org hanoi
hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour , hanoi tour