Beautiful Trip Of Ek Dham by helicopter
EKDHAM – KEDARNATH (SAME DAY)
Our Package Inclusions:
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun.
- Royalty, landing and parking charges as per UCADA.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- VIP Darshan.
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets.
- Breakfast/Lunch at Sersi.
0630 Hrs Take off from Sahastradhara Helidrome.
0700 Hrs Landing at Sersi Helipad.
1000 Hrs Take off from Sersi Helipad.
1030 Hrs Landing at Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- Reporting at Sahastradhara Helidrome: 0600 Hrs.
- In case of any changes in the reporting time due to any Force Majeure reasons, operator crew shall confirm the reporting time one day prior.
- On arrival at Sersi, guests will be ferried to Kedarnath ji from Sersi in a shuttle services flight (07 min one way).
- Approximate time for Kedarnath ji Darshan: 02 hours.
- On arrival at Sahastradhara, our base manager will be present to receive the guests.
This is the end of your Ekdham – Kedarnath Yatra.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES & POLICIES
- In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered by the passengers. The measures shall be confirmed by us to the passengers 02-03 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, boarding would be denied without any refunds.
- Guests have to MANDATORILY submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel, from the submitted weights, which may lead to exceeding of our aircraft weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour, without any refund.
- The ETA/ETD timings mentioned in our itinerary are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending up on weather & other Force Majeure reasons.
- Guests are advised to have fruits/light food before boarding flight in the morning on their date of travel.
- AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
- Waiting time at Sersi & Kedarnath helipad would be approximately 30 minutes to 02 hours.
- Breakfast/Lunch can be arranged at the Dhams, depending up on the time of departure from Sahastradhara. (Only one meal included in the package).
- Overweight charges would be charged to guests who are above 80kg weight. The reason for the same is that, we operate at very high-altitude terrain, where the weight carrying capacity of the aircraft is only 450 kg. Hence, due to overweight passengers, we lose seats in our sharing flights. Overweight charges are applicable at INR 1,000/kg, for the total weight above 80kg/pax.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between different groups to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- Passengers would be taken on board depending on load and temperature conditions. Pilot’s call will be final. Hence, passengers are advised to provide their exact weights at the time of booking and carry luggage within the permissible limit.
- Baggage up to 5 kg/passenger will be permitted on board.
- Passengers can carry only one handbag each. Suitcases would not be allowed on board.
- Operators has its own crew at all the Dhams. For any guidance or assistance, guests are free to reach out to them.
- Hotel accommodation & transportation charges at Dehradun are not included in the package. It can be arranged by us at an additional charge.
- Confirmation of additional services is to be provided by the guests at the time of confirmation of booking.
- All the temples are located at a high altitude. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woollen clothes with them, as temperatures can drop drastically at night in the hills.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests.
- One warm jacket during the Ekdham tour will suffice. Further, necessary medicines should be carried by the guests on the tour.
- Network connectivity is very poor. The only telecom networks that slightly work in the region are BSNL& Jio.
- When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep at least one additional day at hand at Dehradun, after the respective travel date, so that they do not end up in problem in case the weather gets very bad on the day of your tour, which may lead to extension of the tour.
- In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the guests in advance.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And, in regards to our Chardham operations, we would like to bring to your kind attention that cancellations & other inconveniences due to weather are very much likely since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills. Therefore, guests should come prepared to face the eventualities caused by weather problems. Further please note, in case of bad weather, we shall operate as per our policies mentioned in the ‘Terms & Conditions’ & ‘Important Guidelines & Policies’ sections.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regards to COVID- 19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by operator without any refunds.
- Operator reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying, subject to weather conditions. And, in case of night halt due to Force majeure reasons, cost for the same will be borne by the clients.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- We reserve the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unbalanced or anyone else whom we deem to be unfit/unsafe to fly. No refund shall be issued to such passengers.
- In case of tour getting cancelled due to bad weather on the date of travel of the guests, the booking will not be revalidated to the next day. Refund as per the refunds/cancellations policy shall be done to the clients, with no further obligation of us whatsoever. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement of any sort of services shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- Guests are required to pay the 100% excess charges before the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor& get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- Carriage of dangerous goods/articles is not permitted. Restricted articles include, but are not limited to, compressed gases/corrosives/explosives/flammable liquids/solid/radio-active materials/infectious substances and briefcases with installed alarm devices.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972 – The carriage is subject to operator’s regulations relating to the conditions of Non International Carriage (Passenger& Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972& Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6& the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification& as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY- Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
INFANTS – Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
HAND BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE – Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION – Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load & temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking & carry baggage within the permissible limit.
SEATING CAPACITY – The maximum seating capacity for this charter is 06 passengers + 01 Crew on board.
DISPUTES – Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
PAYMENT TERMS – The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING – Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability & on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 07 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- More than 15 days before the departure date — 70% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
- No show – No Refund.
- Cancellations after commencement of tour – No Refund.
Bad weather/Force Majeure Policy
- 100% refund shall be applicable in case the entire tour gets cancelled due to any Force Majeure reason, minus flight preparation charges of INR 2,500 Per Person Per Sector and any additional services provided to guests.
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
- Additional night halt charges due to force majeure reason shall be borne by the guests.
- After commencement of tour, if the aircraft has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 90,000/hrs. plus GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
- In case passengers are not able to reach Dehradun due to any international/national/state emergency, 100% refund of the total tour cost shall be done by us without any levy of charge.
- In case weather disturbance remains there for most part of the morning, we shall plan the flights next best possible way, depending up on the remaining time-at-hand during the day, and the weather forecast on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of operator crew.
- Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond operator control results in the cancellation of the flight being delayed or cancelled, operator will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per the refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- In regards to the guests stranded at any Dham, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey shall be done by US, however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis.
- Any additional ferry flights, apart from the above-mentioned policies, shall not be borne by operator. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them, it shall be borne by the party @ INR 90,000/hr. (excluding GST).
- New Ekdham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
Bookings will be accepted on acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions.
ASSURING YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES FROM EXPRESS AIR TRAVELS.
WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR DREAM PILGRIMAGE UNFOLD AS SMOOTHLY AS A DREAM,
WHILE KEEPING YOUR SAFETY OUR PRIORITY!
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ek
ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter , ek dham by helicopter