Beautiful Trip To Do Dham by Helicopter
DODHAM BY HELICOPTER (KEDAR-BADRI EX-SERSI) -Same Day
Sersi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Sersi
1. OUR PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Sersi.
- Shri Kedarnath shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshan at both the temples.
- Royalty, landing & parking charges as per UCADA.
- Helicopter handling & transportation charges at Badrinath.
- Breakfast/Lunch at Sersi.
2. DODHAM ITINERARY
0600 Hrs Reporting time at Sersi helipad
0630 Hrs ETD from Sersi to Kedarnath
0638 Hrs Approx. ETA at Kedarnath helipad (07-8 mins flight)
0830 Hrs ETD from Kedarnath to Sersi
0838 Hrs Approx. ETA at Sersi (07-8 mins flight)
OPERATOR has its own Heli-base in Sersi.
- Guests will report at Operator’s Heli Services Sersi helipad by 06:00 am. Guests will be boarded in our shuttle services flight of Kedarnath. In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather, we shall convey to the guests in advance about the situation, so that they can report late.
- Kedarnath Dham is at a walking distance of approx. 500m from the Kedarnath helipad.
- Guests will be allowed maximum 02 hrs to have darshan & report back to Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall guide the guests at Kedarnath for darshan.
- Guests will be brought back to Sersi helipad by approximately 08:40 am. After reaching Sersi, they will be served breakfast by our crew.
- By 10:00 we shall depart for Badrinath darshan.
1000 Hrs ETD from Sersi
1030 Hrs ETA at Badrinath Helipad
1200 Hrs ETD from Badrinath
1230 Hrs ETA at Sersi
- After arrival at Badrinath helipad, guests will be taken for darshan in car. Badrinath temple is approximately 10 mins away from helipad.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath darshan: 1 to 1.5 Hrs.
- After darshan guests will be brought back to the helipad, to fly back to Sersi.
- Up on arrival at Sersi, our base manager will be there to receive the guests & bid the farewell
This is the end of your Dodham Yatra.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES & POLICIES
- In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered by the passengers. The measures shall be confirmed by OPERATOR to the passengers 02-03 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, boarding would be denied without any refunds.
- Guests have to MANDATORILY submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel, from the submitted weights, which may lead to exceeding of our aircraft weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour, without any refund.
- In case of a per seat booking: Booking shall be taken by OPERATOR on provisional basis, and confirmed to the passengers 03 weeks prior to the date of arrival at the latest. Please note, for Dodham (exSersi) per seat bookings, OPERATOR shall fly subject to 04 or more passengers being on board, otherwise provisional booking shall be released and 100% advance shall be refunded by us.
- Guests are advised to have some fruits/light food before boarding flight in the morning on their date of travel.
- The ETA/ETD timings mentioned in our itinerary are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending up on weather and other Force Majeure reasons.
- Guests are advised to have some fruits/light food before boarding flight in the morning on their date of travel.
- AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
- Depending up on weather & other force majeure conditions, OPERATOR might cover Kedarnath Dham first and then Badrinath Dham.
- Waiting time at Sersi and Kedarnath helipad would be approximately 30 minutes to 02 hours.
- Breakfast/lunch can be arranged at either of the Dhams, depending up on the time of departure from Sahastradhara. Only one meal – lunch/breakfast, is included in the tour package.
- Overweight charges would be charged to guests who are above 80kg weight. The reason for the same is that, we operate at very high-altitude terrain, where the weight carrying capacity of the aircraft is only 450 kg. Hence, due to overweight passengers, we lose seats in our sharing flights. Overweight charges are applicable at INR 1,000/kg, for the total weight above 80kg/pax.
- Baggage up to 5 kg/passenger will be permitted on board.
- Passengers should carry only one handbag each. Suitcases cannot be carried on board.
- OPERATOR has its own crew at both the Dhams. For any help, guidance or assistance, guests are free to reach out to them.
- Hotel accommodation and transportation charges at Dehradun are not included in the package. It can be arranged by operator at an additional charge.
- Confirmation of additional services is to be provided by the guests at the time of confirmation of booking.
- Both the temples are located at a high altitude. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woollen clothes with them, as temperatures can drop drastically at night in the hills.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu and porter charges shall be borne by the guests.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between different groups to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- One warm jacket during the Dodham tour will suffice. Further, necessary medicines should be carried along during the period of the tour.
- Network connectivity at Badrinath is very poor. The only telecom networks that work a bit in the region are BSNL and Jio.
- When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep at least one additional day at hand at Dehradun, after the respective travel date, so that they do not end up in problem in case the weather gets very bad on the day of your tour, which may lead to extension of the tour.
- Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And, in regards to our Chardham operations, we would like to bring to your kind attention, that cancellations and other inconveniences due to weather is very much likely, since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills. Hence, guests should come prepared to face the eventualities in case of weather problems. In case of bad weather, we shall operate as per our policy mentioned in the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and ‘Important Guidelines and Information’ section.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regard to COVID- 19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by OPERATOR without any refunds.
- OPERATOR reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying, which is subject to weather conditions, & any extra night stay cost in case of bad weather will be borne by the client only.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- Operator reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unbalanced or anyone else whom we deem to be unfit/unsafe to fly. No refund shall be issued to such passengers.
- In case of tour getting cancelled due to bad weather on the date of travel of the guests, the booking will not be revalidated for the next day. Refund as per the refunds/cancellations policy shall be done to the clients, with no further obligation of OPERATOR whatsoever. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement of any sort of services shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- Guests are required to pay the 100% excess charges before the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972 – The carriage is subject to operator regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc. as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY- Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
INFANTS – Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE – Only one handbag weighing maximum 5 kg is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION – Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
SEATING CAPACITY – The maximum seating capacity for this charter is 06 passengers + 01 Crew on board.
DISPUTES – Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
PAYMENT TERMS – The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING – Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 07 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, following refund policy shall be applicable
- More than 15 days before the departure date — 70% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
- No show – No Refund.
- Cancellation after commencement of Tour – No Refund.
Bad weather/Force Majeure Situations
- Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond operator’s control results in the cancellation of the flight being delayed or cancelled, operator’s will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per the refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- 100% refund shall be applicable in case the entire tour gets cancelled due to any Force Majeure reason, minus flight preparation charges of INR 2,500 Per Person Per Sector and any additional services provided to guests.
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector (as mentioned below), minus any additional services provided to guests.
- In case we are able to only cover Kedarnath Dham
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
- In case flying time of the Dodham tour gets exceeded by two hours, no refund shall be applicable, regardless of the number of Dhams that are left uncovered. Maximum flying time during the tour shall be 02 hours.
Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.
ASSURING YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES FROM EXPRESS AIR TRAVELS.
WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR DREAM PILGRIMAGE UNFOLD AS SMOOTHLY AS A DREAM, WHILE KEEPING YOUR SAFETY OUR PRIORITY!
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org do
do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter , do dham by helicopter,do dham by helicopter