Beautiful Delights Of Vietnam & Cambodia
Duration – 7 Days / 6 Nights
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
Ho Chi Minh arrival
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi TunnelS
Ho Chi Minh – Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh city tour – Siem Reap
Siem Reap Visit
Siem Reap Departure
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL (No meal)
Upon arriving, All guests are warmly welcomed upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by our local guide then transfer to hotel for checking in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
- 7:15am – 8:15 am: tour guide meet you at your hotel.
- Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
- In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 03: HALF DAY CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNELS (B/L)
- 7:30am – 8:15 am: tour guide meet you at your hotel.
- Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
- Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
- Return to Saigon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 04: HO CHI MINH – PHNOM PENH (B)
- Free on your own till time transfer to airport for your flight to Phnom Penh.
- Welcome to Phnom Penh – the city retains its traditional Khmer and colonial styles with French villas and large tree-line sidewalk. Pick up and transfer to visit the impressive colorful Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), where contain plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver. We will stop at Independence monument and we pass through the river-front park where 4 rivers met at a junction include mystical Mekong. Walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh – also the name of a pagoda and name of the capital nowadays. Last visit Central Market, a large market constructed in 1937 in the shape of a dome with four arms branching out into vast hallways with countless stalls of goods. Initial design and layouts are from French architect Louis Chauchon. Overnight in Phnom Penh!
DAY 05: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR – SIEM REAP (B)
- Breakfast at hotel, in the morning we visit Choeung Ek museum, where between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants detained and tortured at S-21 were transported for the extermination. We continue to Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 (abbreviated for Security Office 21), a Khmer Rouge’s premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti-Angkor elements. Leave the relics of the bad history of Cambodia we will have lunch before going shopping around Russian market, enjoy the bustling daily activities of the locals. Last we will take a cruise to see the sunset on the Mekong and Tonle Sap River in the “Four Arms” section where the Mekong meets the Tonle Sap River before splitting into two branches.
- Then it takes you 7 hours transferring from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 06: SIEM REAP (B)
- After breakfast, you will experience sightseeing by Tuk-Tuk tour today: This morning explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon – huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas – impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries.
- Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. It is time to Pre Rup temple for a romantic sunset view. Overnight in Seam Reap!
DAY 07: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siemreap airport for your departure!
END OF SERVICES
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight, private van
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com vietnam
vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia , vietnam & cambodia