Best Hanoi Tour Package
Duration – 5Days /4Nights
Hanoi arrival – city tour afternoon
Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on Cruise
Halong Bay – Hanoi
Hanoi – Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR AFTERNOON
- Welcome to Hanoi, the Capital city of Vietnam!
- On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by English speaking tour guide and then transferred to hotel.
- Free time for lunch before check in at hotel and then spend time to visit the city. Our first visit is Ho Chi Minh complex and his stilt house, the One Pillar pagoda. After that, we move to visit the very first university of Vietnam- Temple of literature, which you can see yourself in traditional unique architecture and its history.
- Free time in the evening. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, you will set sail, join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters. Explore the Amazing cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing, Also reach to the peak point of the cave for a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay. Then, cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- In the early evening, Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese menu for dinner and then relax or joining some activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
- Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, exploring the bay on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Back to the wharf. Come back to Hanoi.
- Free time for shopping in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 04: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC – HANOI (B)
- Tour guide and driver will meet you at hotel’s lobby to drive about 100 kilometres south to Hoa Lu the ancient capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties dating back to the 11th century. Not much of the capital remains, but fortunately some of its ruins and tombs have survived for a millennium. The scenery is spectacular and more than make up for the lack of ruins.
- After lunch in a local restaurant you will continue to nearby Tam Coc or Three Caves in Vietnamese, an area of natural beauty that is often referred to as Halong Bay on land. Board a small boat and meander lazily down the river to the ancient caves. See limestone karsts jutting skywards out of electric green rice paddies – you won’t be able to stop taking photos. Returning back to the pier your vehicle will be waiting to take you back to Hanoi arriving late afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, you are free until being transferred to airport for flight home with sweet memory and great impression on your holidays in Vietnam.
End of services.
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org hanoi
hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package , hanoi tour package