Best Of Vietnam Trip
Duration – 4Days / 3Nights
Ho Chi Minh arrival
Ho Chi Minh City tour – Cu Chi Tunnel
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh Departure
DAY 01 : HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
- Welcome to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- You are greeted by your driver at Tan Son Nhat International airport. Driver will pick you up to hotel for check in. Having free time on your own to relax at the rest of time.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNEL (B)
- Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
- Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
- Return to Saigon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B)
- Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- In the afternoon, visit around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 04: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Spend last time on your own to shopping before drive to airport depart for your flight back home.
END OF SERVICE.
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com vietnam
vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip , vietnam trip