Charming Vietnam Package
Duration – 6Days / 5Nights
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
Hanoi – Halong Bay
Halong Bay – Hanoi
Hanoi half day city tour – Hoi An
Tra Nhieu Ecolife – Hoi An Walking tour
Hoi An Departure
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL
Welcome to Hanoi, one of the most charming city in Asia. Upon arriving, you will be welcomed by our guide then transfer to hotel for checking in. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
- Travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, you will set sail, join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters. Explore the Amazing cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing, Also reach to the peak point of the cave for a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay. Then, cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- In the early evening, Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese menu for dinner and then relax or joining some activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
- Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 03: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L)
- Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, exploring the bay on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Back to the wharf. Come back to Hanoi.
- Free time for shopping in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 04: HA NOI CITY TOUR – HOI AN (B)
- Breakfast at hotel then joining our full day city tour to discover thousand years old capital. Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi. Stop at Ho Chi Minh Complex where you will explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which is the symbol for Hanoi. Take a look President Palace then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about the life of Uncle Ho. Explore education system during dynasties at Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam.
- Afternoon transfer to airport for your flight to Danang. Upon arriving, Tour guide meet you at the airport and transfer to Hotel in Hoi An Town – 30 km from Da Nang.
- Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda.
- Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 05: TRA NHIEU ECOLIFE – HOI AN WALKING TOUR (B/L)
- Explore Cam Kim Island and its true rural Vietnamese life. Learn how wooden fishing boats are made using traditional methods. Passing quiet village roads and shady paths, release yourself in peaceful, green fields. It is your great chance to take unforgettable pictures of Vietnamese rural scenes and people. Participate in daily local life, visit families making rice paper, and the thung chai bamboo basket boat. Try your hand at making the colorful woven mats villagers use for sleeping on. Try traditional fishing techniques that have been used for many generations. Paddle the Thung chai bamboo basket boat and experience the natural beauty of the water coconut marsh. Lunch with a local family. Cruise back to the old town of Hoi An with a picturesque 30-minute ride by boat while enjoying the scenes of river life on the Thu Bon river.
- Spend the afternoon to walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An’s unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam’s most tourist-friendly town.
- The rest of the day is free at leisure to enjoy the shopping in Hoi An – a paradise for silk & fashionable clothing and accessories. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN DEPARTURE (B)
Enjoy the breakfast at hotel and spend morning time for leisure before transfer to the airport depart for your flight to next destination.
End of services.
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org vietnam
vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package , vietnam package