Magical Do Dham Yatra
Day Wise Itinerary
Places to be visited – Haridwar| Yamunotri| Gangotri
4 Nights / 5 Days
Barkot (Yamunotri) – 2 Nights
Uttarkashi (Gangotri) – 2 Nights
Day 01: Haridwar – Barkot (200 Kms/7 hrs)
Welcome to Haridwar. Morning drive to Barkot via Dehradun & Mussoorie, enroute visit Kempty Falls and enjoy the beauty of Himalayas. Later drive straight to Barkot for night stay.
Day 02: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (45 Kms road & 6 Kms Trek one way)
Early morning drop to Jankichatti (trek starts from here to Yamunotri). On arrival leave the vehicle and start to ascend on trek route either by walk or Pony/Doli (at own cost). On arrival at Yamunotri proceed to holy dip in natural hot water spring. Take blessings of Mata Yamuna and trek down to Jankichatti. Later drive back to Barkot for night stay.
Yamunotri Temple: The temple is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna who is believed to be daughter of Lord Surya and sister of Yamraj. Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. Being at high altitude it was destroyed several times by avalanches in the present century and rebuilt again.
Surya Kund: There are number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is “Surya Kund” which is a tank full of boiling water and dedicated to Lord Surya. Rice can be dipped in water to cook and taken as prasad.
Divya Shila: According to mythology, river Yamuna came out very first time from “Divya Shila”. This is worshipping place of Yamuna Mata. Origin of the shila is not known but this holds a place of reverance in the rituals in and around Yamunotri since time immemorial.
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi – (90 Kms/4 Hrs)
Morning depart to Uttarkashi, en-route visit Prakateswar Mahadev (Shiv Cave) & famous Kashi Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Uttarkashi: Uttarkashi is situated on the banks of holy river Bhagirathi which is prime tributary of river Ganges. This place is associated with Lord Shiva, once he resided here. Some of the important temples worth visiting are Kashi Vishwanath temple, ancient Shakti Mata temple with a huge mythological trident (trishul), Hanuman temple etc.
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Gangotri -Uttarkashi (100 Kms/4 Hrs – One way)
Morning proceed to Gangotri, en-route visit Harsil while enjoying the drive parallel to River Bhagirathi and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. On arrival at Gangotri have a holy dip in river Bhagirathi, perform pooja at the bank of river. Then proceed for darshan of Mata Ganga, have blessings and return back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Harsil: Harsil is an unspoiled and hidden jewel of Uttarakhand, dense Deodar forest, gushing water Bhagirathi River, chirping of Birds, salubrious environment & pleasant weather make it perfect destination.
Gangotri Temple: The temple is dedicated to Goddess Ganga who is supposed to be daughter of Heaven. The temple was constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the bank of Bhagirathi.
Gagnani: Gangnani is a small town situated 46 kms from Uttarkashi on the route to Gangotri. Yatri can take bathe in a hot water thermal spring before moving on towards Gangotri.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Haridwar (169 Kms/8 Hrs)
Morning drive back to Haridwar. On arrival at Rishikesh proceed for Ram Jhula andLaxman Jhula, Shivanand Ashram, Gita Bhavan and Pramarth Niketan. Drop to Haridwar.
Tour Package Includes:
- All transfers/sightseeing services by private vehicle & sightseeing as per above Itinerary.
- Neat, clean & hygienic accommodation on Twin/Double sharing as per request.
- Inclusive of transport services for 11 nights and 12 days (From Haridwar).
- All toll tax and parking.
Tour Package Excludes:
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees etc & any kind of insurance.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will be needed to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same.
Special Requirements for Yatra:
Yatri should carry their personal items such as Raincoat, Umbrella, Monkey cap, Hand gloves, Sweater/Pullover, Canvas Shoes, Torch, Oxygen cylinder & Medicines.
Precaution for Yatra:
- Cover your head with Monkey cap or any other woollen clothes while on high altitude to avoid hill-sickness, giddiness etc. especially at Kedarnath &Yamunotri.
- Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as pony (horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
Notes & Information:
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet.
- In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered by the passengers. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, Yatri will not be allowed to proceed for tour.
- Bio-metric based registration is done by Uttarakhand Govt. free of cost.
- Note this is only an indicative itinerary and it can be changed according to guest requirement.
- Keep valid Photo id & address proof of each member, needed at the time of Check-In at hotel.
- Check the timings of breakfast & dinner at all hotels at the time of Check-In.
- Early Check-In or late Check-Out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by hotel. The standard Check-in time is 1200 Hrs and the standard Check-out time is 1000 Hrs or depends on particular hotel.
- Keep driver’s mobile & Service manager number with you all time during journey.
- Consult driver/our representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow given timings, then passenger may miss particular sightseeing / transfers and we will not be responsible to arrange the same. Passenger has to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go up to permissible point only, from that point any arrangement is to be made all extra at own cost.
- Alternative hotel will be provided, in case mentioned hotel is not available for your travelling dates.
- All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions are based as specified in the itinerary.
- The above-mentioned tour cost does not include any early morning or latenight transfer surcharges.
- Always travel with minimum baggage. In case of excess baggage passenger will have to opt an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost Borne by the guest directly.
- Category of rooms in the packages normally considered as base category of rooms.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a cot or a mattress (roll away bed) as per hotel.
- There are no deluxe facilities in Kedarnath due to high altitude and only bed system is available.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid ID proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- We reserve the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising with any services. Most of the hotels do not have lift/elevator facility, In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can try to arrange rooms at the lowest possible floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb least number of stairs.
- We request all clients to check twice for the inclusions and exclusions. And rates with or without taxes.
- We shall not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, accident or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels & Tours. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
- In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested, please inform us in writing with booking Id.
- Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter/ mail. Advance will be refunded via cheque or NEFT/ credit reversal after adjustment of the retention charge (as applicable) as per hotel policy. In case if the booking amount was paid using credit /Debit Card an additional processing fee of 5% would be deducted.
- Booking processing charges of 10% will be levied on all the refunds in addition to Cancellation Charges if any Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically/cheque to your bank account.
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org do
do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra , do dham yatra