New Splendid Vietnam & Cambodia Tour
Duration – 7 Days / 6 Nights
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Ho Chi Minh city full day – Cu Chi Tunnels
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap (by flight or by road)
Siem Reap Visit
Siem Reap Departure
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
- Welcome to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- You are greeted by your driver at Tan Son Nhat International airport. Driver will pick you up to hotel for check in. Having free time on your own to relax at the rest of time.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNEL (B)
- Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
- Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
- Return to Saigon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B)
- Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- In the afternoon, visit around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 04: HO CHI MINH – SIEM REAP (B)
- You have 2 ways to transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap, if you transfer by private van, it takes you 12 hours, so you should start at 8 am in the morning.
- Upon arrival, welcome by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to have lunch and check in hotel.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 05: SIEM REAP VISIT (B)
- Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon – huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas – impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty!
- Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. It is time to visit Pre Rup temple for a romantic sunset view. Overnight in Siem Reap!
DAY 06: SIEM REAP – FLOATING VILLAGE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap! Take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Here you’ll see plenty of examples of the Khmer way of life on the Tonle Sap. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be late 19th century. We continue to one of the city’s lively open markets, Psar Chars, also called the “Old Market”, where anything and everything is for sale. Lunch at local restaurant!
- Afternoon visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Come back to visit the “Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecole” the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Dinner and overnight in Siem Reap!
DAY 07: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siemreap airport for your departure!
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight, private van
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org cambo
cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour , cambodia tour