Special Majestic Cambodia Trip
Duration – 8Days / 7Nights
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
Hanoi arrival – city tour
Hanoi – Halong Bay
Halong Bay – Hanoi
Hanoi – Hoi An – Explore Ancient Town
Hoi An – Ba Na Hills – Golden Bridge
Hoi An – Flight to Ho Chi Minh – city tour
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh departure
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR
- On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by English speaking tour guide and then transferred to hotel. Ha Noi, Vietnam’s capital is one thousand year old city with peaceful lakes, French style buildings, old quarter streets, tree lined boulevards, brightly painted temples and pagodas. Hanoi is one of Asia’s most charming cities.
- Free time for lunch before check in at hotel and then spend time to visit the city. Our first visit is Ho Chi Minh complex and his stilt house, the One Pillar pagoda. After that, we move to visit the very first university of Vietnam- Temple of literature, which you can see yourself in traditional unique architecture and its history.
- Come back to the center, enjoy cycling ride to explore around Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter. Free time in the evening. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
- Heading to Halong Bay. After check-in and security briefings, you will set sail, join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters. Exploring the bay on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Relaxing on the boat or enjoy swimming at Ti Top Island, also climbing up to the peak point of the island for a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay.
- In the early evening, Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese menu for dinner and then relax or joining some activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing.
- Overnight on Cruise.
- Each cruise has different itinerary. For more details, please visit cruise’s website.
- The above itineraries are subject to change without notice based on weather conditions and following the seasons.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- Greet the day with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay in the early morning.
- After breakfast, Explore the Amazing cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served. Back to the wharf. Come back to Hanoi.
- Free time for shopping in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 04: HANOI – HOI AN – EXPLORE ANCIENT TOWN (B)
- Morning flight to Da Nang, a city in the central of Vietnam.
- Upon arrival, driver meet you at the airport and take you to hotel in Hoi An town which located 30 minutes from the airport. Relax and check in hotel at 2.00pm.
- Spend the afternoon to walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An’s unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam’s most tourist-friendly town.
- The rest of the day is free at leisure to enjoy the shopping in Hoi An – a paradise for silk & fashionable clothing and accessories.
DAY 05: HOI AN – BA NA HILLS – GOLDEN BRIDGE (B/L)
- The car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The beautiful weather here is always cool You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia, visit Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panorama of Quang Nam – Danang City on high. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour, Linh Ung pagoda, and Golden Bridge.
- Comeback Hoi An in late afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH – CITY TOUR (B)
- Morning transfer to Da Nang airport and take flight to Ho Chi Minh.
- Upon arrival, driver meet you at the airport and take you to hotel. Relax and check in hotel at 2.00pm.
- In the afternoon, e start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral. Then have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside). From here, walking to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the handmade goods there. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 07: HOI CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
- 7:15am – 8:15 am: tour guide meet you at your hotel
- Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical afruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
- In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 08: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Free time on your own until check out and transfer to airport depart for flight to next destination.
Good bye! End of services
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during tour
- 1 – 2 pax: 4 seats car
- 3 – 4 pax: 7 seats car
- 5 – 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 – 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 – 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 – 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in program: local meal
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement
- International flights in & out Vietnam, Cambodia
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- Group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
- Cambodia Visa stamp fee: 30$/person
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org cambo
cambodia trip , cambodia trip cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip , cambodia trip