Stunning South Africa Tour
Duration – 7 Days / 6 Nights
Day Wise Itinerary
DAY 1 CAPE TOWN
- On arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will proceed to a COVID-19 screening before passing through customs and collecting their luggage. After passing through the arrivals terminal our guide will meet them with a signage board depicting your name. The guide will assist you with their luggage and disinfect all bags before loading, thereafter temperature checks will be done and hands sanitised before entering the vehicle for the transfer to the hotel.
- The lnn on the Square Hotel (check in after 14.00) is housed in one of the oldest buildings in Cape Town City Centre with views over Green Market Square which is home to the well-know African market, a number of extraordinary restaurants, bars, museums, and must see attractions. The atmosphere is vibrant and fun. On the other side of the hotel is the popular Long Street, known for its nightlife.
- Dinner (optional) can be enjoyed at the in-house restaurant, Dish – offering top quality South African Cuisine. Alternatively those preferring an Indian meal can enjoy dinner at The Raj in Camps Bay – serving traditional North Indian Cuisine with an unobstructed view of Camps Bay Beach known for its white sands, nightlife and memorable sunsets. An early or late dinner can be arranged as per request. An early dinner in Camps Bay leaves them free time to take in the vibrant atmosphere of the strip, which includes several well-known bars and other nightlife spots or to enjoy a stroll along the beachfront enjoying the sounds of the crashing waves and breathing in the fresh sea air.
DAY 2 – CAPE TOWN
- Today you will be taken on a Scheduled Half day City Orientation Tour – to learn all about Cape Town’s rich history and vibrant cultures. Some of the highlight stops will be the beautiful Company Gardens and the Castle of Good Hope, a historical fort which is the oldest building in the country. You will also visit the colourful Bo Kaap area, previously known as the Malay Quarter, situated on the slopes of Signal Hill this is the spiritual home of Cape Town’s Muslim community and one of Cape Town’s most popular stops for Instagrammers.
- We then take a trip up Cape Town’s landmark and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Table Mountain. A 5-minute cableway ride takes you to the top of the mountain from where you will enjoy uninterrupted views over the city bowl and across the peninsula.
- *Please note, this activity is weather permitting and an alternative will be arranged by the guide should the cableway be closed.
- The remainder of the day can be spent at leisure at the vibrant V&A Waterfront, where you can do some shopping, have a meal, soak up the exciting atmosphere, take a trip on the observation wheel, visit the aquarium or perhaps do the Robben Island excursion… the choices are endless! Alternatively, you may want to return to their hotel and enjoy the quietness and comforts provided.
- This evening you can enjoy either a local dinner or an Indian dinner (optional) at My Favor8 Restaurant in the city center. The opulent setting offers a welcome retreat to the hustle and bustle of Cape Town CBD. An early or late dinner can be arranged as per your preference before returning to their accommodation prior to curfew (if this is in place).
DAY 3 – CAPE TOWN
- After breakfast today you will head out for a full day tour of the scenic Cape Peninsula with the flexibility to start at any time between 08h00 and 10h00 and still enjoy all the tour has to offer. Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard to Hout Bay, passing magnificent beaches and the wealthy coastal suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandadno. From Hout Bay Harbour they will proceed on a boat trip to Duiker Island, to see the thousands of Cape Fur Seals living on this rocky outcrop. Hout Bay Harbour is a busy fishing harbour sure to keep them entertained and their cameras snapping. Browse for souvenirs at the Hout Bay Craft Market or take a walk on the beach and paddle their feet in the sea.
- The tour continues over Chapman’s Peak, known as one of the most spectacular scenic drives in the world, all the way along the Peninsula to the southern tip at Cape Point. An invigorating walk takes them to the two lighthouses at the top and bottom of the headland, from where they will enjoy extraordinary views of the cliffs and the ocean below. Alternatively, they could take a short funicular ride to the top (for own account). Take a photo down at the most south western point of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope Beach.
- Lunch will be enjoyed at a seaside restaurant (for own account) before travelling along the False Bay coastline to the Naval village of Simon’s Town. They will visit the delightful African Penguins of Boulders Beach and then the drive takes them back via Cape Town’s coastal and southern suburbs for a final stop at the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (time permitting and for own account).
- This evening you can enjoy an Indian dinner (optional) at Vintage India Restaurant, at a time that is convenient for them. The Restaurants’ soothing ambience is complemented by attentive service and an outstanding menu delicately planned by an executive chef from India, giving the taste of Indian culinary delights. Again, those who would prefer to sample some local cuisine or dine at a non-Indian restaurant, this is easily arranged.
DAY 4 – KNYSNA
- After a leisurely breakfast and check out, travel to Knysna via the Garden Route; passing through the spectacular landscapes of the Elgin Valley, through the picturesque town of Swellendam at the foot of the Langeberg mountains and onwards past Mossel Bay and George. This drive will take between 5 and 6 hours, and a comfort and lunch stop will be made along the way.
- Knysna is a quaint coastal town located on the edge of a vast estuary which flows into the Indian Ocean through two giant sandstone heads situated in the heart of the Garden Route and the perfect base from which to explore the Garden Route.
- The next two nights will be spent at Blackwaters River Lodge, a magical piece of paradise, tucked away in a beautiful valley on the banks of the Goukamma River. Set on several hectares of pristine gardens, it is surrounded by indigenous forest and offers peace, tranquillity and the opportunity for complete relaxation. Activities available on the property: mashie golf course and canoes for hire.
- Today you will end the evening with a visit the popular Knysna Waterfront, which boasts some boutique shops, a range of restaurants and a superior marina. Depart on a John Benn Sunset cruise on the lagoon, the perfect ending to this day. Dinner (optional) can be enjoyed at any one of the local restaurants serving a variety of cuisines, or back at the hotel, which makes delicious pizzas.
DAY 5 – KNYSNA
- After breakfast, you will depart on a full day tour to Oudtshoorn, the Ostrich Capital of the world, and is just one of the many attractions in this area of exceptional contrasts and natural beauty. On arrival in the town, a visit will be made to the famous Cango Caves where you can experience a guided Heritage Tour – an easy walk through the largest and most spectacular chambers of these limestone caverns, to marvel at the stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- The next stop is Safari Ostrich Show Farm, where you will learn more about these giant flightless birds and the history of their farming in the area. Lunch will also be enjoyed here and they cater to all dietary requirements. The last stop for the day will be to Cango Wildlife Ranch, a unique world-class facility which strives to provide wildlife conservation through education by means of various projects, initiatives and informative guided tours.
- This evening’s dinner (optional) can be enjoyed at Rasooie Indian Restaurant which is located on a split level with outside seating arrangement to enjoy the cheerful activities on the main street of Knysna. The food is prepared by experienced & qualified chefs from India and served with ethnic style in copper kadai, handis, tavis and Balti. For those not wanting an Indian meal, there many great dinner options in Knysna.
DAY 6 – HERMANUS
- This morning you will be departing the Garden Route back towards the Overberg Region and Hermanus that preserves its seaside seclusion while offering a host of activities that appeal to outdoor enthusiasts and culinary connoisseurs alike. Whale-watching, wine-tasting, beaches, restaurants, art galleries… Hermanus has it all.
- The Windsor Hotel stand proudly on the edge of Hermanus’s breathtaking Walker Bay with a panoramic vista featuring the world’s best whale-watching available in most rooms. The option to relax and unwind at the hotel or take a leisurely walk along the Cliff Path which winds arounds the coast. For the more adventurous, Hermanus is the perfect base to do whale watching, Shark cage diving and ziplining.
- You have the option to dine in a variety of restaurants to choose from as Hermanus offers a diverse array of cuisines available and has been aptly named UNESCO City of Gastronomy.
DAY 7 – DEPARTURE
After breakfast and check out, transfer to Cape Town International Airport for their departure flight.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- 6 nights accommodation as per itinerary.
- 3nts in Cape Town at Inn on the Square
- 2nts Knysna at Blackwaters River Lodge
- 1nt Hermanus at Windsor Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast daily
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- All flights (International and Internal)
- Additional meals and all drinks
- Optional activities/entrance fees/excursions
- Personal items
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for travel to South Africa)
- Anything not mentioned as included (please ask if unclear)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to change, currency fluctuations and room type availability.
- The exact amount will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply
- Price valid for dates as specified.
- Group rates available on request.
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com sf
south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour , south africa tour