wonderful Trip Of Do Dham Package
DODHAM BY HELICOPTER (KEDAR-BADRI Ex-Dehradun)
Dehradun – Badrinath – Kedarnath – Dehradun
OUR PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun.
- Shri Kedarnath shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshan at both the temples.
- Royalty, landing & parking charges as per UCADA.
- Helicopter handling & transportation charges at Badrinath.
- Breakfast/Lunch at Sersi.
ADD-ON SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Additional Night Halt at either Dham along with Maha Abhishek/Rudra Abhishek Pujas (on
request, subject to availability of rooms).
- Hotel transfers.
- Hotel accommodation at Dehradun.
- Day trip to Mussoorie/Rishikesh/Haridwar.
- The confirmation for the above services is to be given by clients at the time of confirmation of
1. DODHAM ITINERARY
0630 Hrs ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome
0730 Hrs ETA at Badrinath Helipad
- Guests are required to report at Sahastradhara Helidrome by 0530 Hrs. In case they require hotel transfer to be arranged by OPERATOR, the same should be confirmed at the time of booking.
- In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the guests in advance, so that they may report accordingly at the Heli drome.
- On arrival at Badrinath, transfer to the temple will be done by car for darshan. VIP darshan shallbe arranged by us for the guests at Badrinath temple. Approximately 01-02 hrs shall be allowed to guests for darshan.
- After darshan, guests will be brought back to Badrinath helipad for their flight to Sersi.
0930 Hrs ETD from Badrinath Helipad
1000 Hrs ETA at Sersi Helipad
- OPERATOR has its own Heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for the Kedarnath shrine. We have provided shuttle services at the Kedarnath shrine since the past 10 years.
- After arrival, there shall be a waiting time of 30 mins-1 hour. Our crew shall serve breakfast & tea to the guests at the helipad waiting area.
- Guests will be boarded by our crew in the Kedarnath shuttle services flight to fly to Kedarnath Dham.
- Kedarnath Dham is at a walking distance of 500m from the Kedarnath helipad.
- Guests will be provided VIP darshan at the holy shrine & will be allowed maximum 02 hours for the same.
- After darshan, guests shall report back to Kedarnath helipad for their return flight to Sersi.
- After arrival at Sersi, guests will be flown back to Sahastradhara by 1300 hrs.
1300 Hrs ETD from Sersi Helipad
1330 Hrs ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome
- On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests.
- In case helipad to hotel transfer is to be provided to the guests, the same needs to be confirmed to OPERATOR at the time of booking.
This is the end of the Dodham Yatra.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regard to COVID-19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by operator without any refunds.
- Operator reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying, subject to weather conditions. And, in case of night halt due to Force majeure reasons, cost for the same will be borne by the clients.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- Operator reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unbalanced or anyone else whom we deem to be unfit/unsafe to fly. No refund shall be issued to such passengers.
- In case of tour getting cancelled due to bad weather on the date of travel of the guests, the booking will not be revalidated for the next day. Refund as per the refunds/cancellations policy shall be done to the clients, with no further obligation of OPERATOR whatsoever. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement of any sort of services shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- Guests are required to pay the 100% of the additional charges before the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical checkup done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972 – The carriage is subject to operator relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc. as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY – Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
INFANTS – Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE – Only one handbag weighing maximum 5 kg is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION – Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
SEATING CAPACITY – The maximum seating capacity for this charter is 06 passengers + 01 Crew on board.
DISPUTES – Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
PAYMENT TERMS – The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING – Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 07 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, following refund policy shall be applicable–
- More than 15 days before the departure date — 70% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
- Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund. o No show – No Refund.
- Cancellation after commencement of Tour – No Refund.
Bad weather/Force Majeure Policy
- 100% refund shall be applicable in case the entire tour gets cancelled due to any Force Majeure reason, minus flight preparation charges of INR 2,500 Per Person Per Sector and any additional services provided to guests.
- Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector (as mentioned below), minus any additional services provided to guests.
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
- After commencement of tour, if the aircraft has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 90,000/hr plus 18% GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
- The flying time shall be chargeable above the Kedarnath Dham charges, if Badrinath Dham gets cancelled mid-way while the Kedarnath Dham has been covered prior to it, or vice versa.
- In case passengers are not able to reach Dehradun due to any international/national/state emergency, 100% refund of the total tour cost shall be done by OPERATOR without any levy of charge.
- Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond operator’s control results in the cancellation of the flight being delayed or cancelled, Operator will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per the refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- New Dodham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.
ASSURING YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES FROM EXPRESS AIR TRAVELS.
WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR DREAM PILGRIMAGE UNFOLD AS SMOOTHLY AS A DREAM, WHILE KEEPING YOUR SAFETY OUR PRIORITY!
For Enquiries :
Please call 9912934567 or 9848009115 / mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org do
do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package , do dham package